The following is a cumulative list of any suspected or confirmed COVID-19 cases that involved students, staff, or other individuals that were present on the campuses of Montabella Community Schools. This list will be updated within 24 hours of receiving notification from the Mid Michigan Health Department. In addition to this publication, parents will be notified by email, phone, or text of new cases when they occur.
|Date of Health Dept.
Staff, Students, both or general public
|10/18/2020 (notified by school of opponent)||Cross Country Course||General Public (spectator)||1|
The following procedures have been in place at Montabella Community Schools to help minimize the risk to students, staff and visitors.
- Cleaning and disinfecting on frequently touched surfaces every 4 hours
- Daily cleaning and disinfecting of rooms
- Cleaning and disinfecting of buses after each route
- Cohorting of students
- Social distancing of 6 feet whenever possible
- Personal protective equipment including face coverings for all students
- Handwashing requirements prior to every meal served at the school
MCS Safe Schools Roadmap
Click on the link below to see MCS' Safe Schools Roadmap
MCS Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan
Montabella Community Schools' Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan was approved by the MCS Board of Education. Please click the link below for the detailed plan.
MCS Continuity of Learning Plan
Montabella Community Schools' COVID-19 Continuity of Learning Plan was approved by the MCS Board of Education. Please click the link below for the detailed plan.