JR/SR High School
Varsity Tools - Online test prep for all grades/tests
ACT - Education & Career Planning
Clever Access to most sites utilized in the classroom
MobyMax (School code: mi2585)
Office 365 Free for all students
JR/SR High School
PowerSchool Student Portal
Criterion Writing evaluation service
Office 365 Free for all student
Mission, Vision, and Values Statements
We believe in showing R.E.A.L. Mustang Pride
Respect: Treat others fairly and appropriately in a safe environment.
Explore: Provide opportunities all students to be involved in school and community activities.
Achieve: Together we believe all students can learn the essential skills for the classroom and society.
Lead: Together we encourage and motivate each other.
The Mission of Montabella Community Schools is to prepare our students to be successful in a changing global society.
The Vision of Montabella Community Schools is to ensure that every student is achieving at their maximum potential in a safe, inspiring learning environment.
- Operations - We will use dedicated funds (ie; sinking funds) to address specific needs while exploring the use of a bond to address larger/building & facility projects.
- Personnel/Leadership - Support teacher retention/recruitment through the allocation of time, resources and training.
- Culture/Learning Environment - Enhance educational environment to provide positive, active learning opportunites for students.
- Communication/Community Involvement - Maintain consistent communication that increases community involvement and engagement to build healthy relationships
- Academics/Programs - We will enhance existing curriculum and implement new programs to increase test scores and improve academic and real life opportunities.