FinalForms - update contact information, athletic forms
iChat - Any adult wishing to volunteer in any building or on a field trip must submit this form.
Digital Citizenship, Online Safety, & Civility
May 4th, 2023 - Enroll HERE - select 2023-24 school year.
Sign up for a time slot HERE.
Paper Version of Preschool Application
JR/SR High School
Varsity Tools - Online test prep for all grades/tests
ACT - Education & Career Planning
***Bridge or Pandemic EBT Information***
For farm markets accepting Bridge Cards and Double Up Food Bucks (DUFB) in West Michigan go to www.westmichiganfarmmarkets.org.
For local farms in the area where you can see how your food is grown and U-Pick educational opportunities and value go to www.fruitridgemarket.com.
McKinney-Vento Homeless Supports for Students
The Office for Homeless Support at Montcalm Area ISD serves students through their school districts in Montcalm, Ionia, Gratiot, and Isabella Counties. Through this consortium, students facing issues of homelessness can be supported to continue their education.
For services or for answers to questions, including questions about shelter and/or transportation, please contact the Homeless Liaison in your school district.
Mission Vision and Values Statements
We believe in showing R.E.A.L. Mustang Pride
Respect: Treat others fairly and appropriately in a safe environment.
Explore: Provide opportunities all students to be involved in school and community activities.
Achieve: Together we believe all students can learn the essential skills for the classroom and society.
Lead: Together we encourage and motivate each other.
The Mission of Montabella Community Schools is to prepare our students to be successful in a changing global society.
The Vision of Montabella Community Schools is to ensure that every student is achieving at their maximum potential in a safe, inspiring learning environment.
- Operations - We will use dedicated funds (ie; sinking funds) to address specific needs while exploring the use of a bond to address larger/building & facility projects.
- Personnel/Leadership - Support teacher retention/recruitment through the allocation of time, resources and training.
- Culture/Learning Environment - Enhance educational environment to provide positive, active learning opportunites for students.
- Communication/Community Involvement - Maintain consistent communication that increases community involvement and engagement to build healthy relationships
- Academics/Programs - We will enhance existing curriculum and implement new programs to increase test scores and improve academic and real life opportunities.
Congratulations to the Class of 2023!